The New York Council on Problem Gambling and your regional Problem Gambling Resource Center staff would like to encourage you and your agency to participate in Gambling Disorder Screening Day – March 10th, 2020. Gambling Disorder Screening Day (Screening Day) is a one-day event, held annually on the second Tuesday of March during Problem Gambling Awareness Month and was founded by the Division on Addiction at Cambridge Health Alliance, a Harvard Medical School teaching hospital. Everything you need for a successful event can be found in the toolkit.
Screening Day Toolkit
- Gambling Disorder Toolkit PDF
- Screening Day Flyer
- Resources Post Card
- Brief Biosocial Gambling Screening (BBGS) Questionnaire
- e-Book- Your First Step to Change, 2nd Edition
- For more information or to learn how you can participate with your local Problem Gambling Resource Center, please visit NYProblemGamblingHELP.org, today!
- FREE clinical supervision for NYS providers working with persons negatively affected by gambling.
- Learn more about problem gambling at the NYCPG 2020 Annual Conference on Problem Gambling taking place October 7-9, 2020.