Problem Gambling Treatment Specialist Training (60 Hours)
The goal of this training is to provide the knowledge required to treat problem gamblers and their families. The curriculum includes:
- Knowledge and Education
- Screening and Assessment
- Special Populations, Policy & Social Impacts
- Co-Morbidity and Specialized Treatment
- Clinical Treatment for Problem and Disordered Gambling
- Clinical Treatment of Family Members
- Relapse Prevention and Discharge Planning for Problem Gambling
This 60 Hour Specialist Course is also available for purchase in separate modules. Please see the options for purchasing each of the seven modules below.
Free for NYS Residents and Non-residents.